Burgers are more popular than ever and restauranteurs are clamouring to meet the demand, which helps explain the explosion of menus and restaurants devoted soley to the burger. Intercity Packers has been creating burgers since 1973 and is one of the few production plants in Canada that produces burgers. We offer burgers in a variety of sizes and shapes (with over 80 different formulas to please any palate), as well as a fresh or frozen program.
In keeping with our philosophy of being on the “leading edge”, we produce one of the closest patties to a hand-made in the kitchen natural patty. With our European design patty machine, these “ultimate” patties are constructed of spaghetti-like strands that are interwoven to produce a fluffy, soft-textured, home-made burger, with the following advantages:
– No “ovaling” – will retain original shape.
– No “cupping”- even while cooking, no crust around the edge.
– A fluffier, lighter texture – better than home-made, yet will not break apart on the grill.
– Reduced shrinkage due to shorter cooking time.
– More moisture retention for a juicier patty.
– Up to 20% faster cooking time.
– Coarser patty with a “bite”.
– Strands interwoven to retain home-made tenderness.
– Air spaces in patties trap juices to make a tastier burger.
Custom-made burgers is one of our specialties and we are proud of the large number of proprietary burgers we currently make for some high profile customers. Have an idea on a burger recipe to set you apart from your competition? Give us a call – Yes, we do!
We proudly carry: